No one expects for their child to have a deletion in his genetic makeup,especially a deletion that doctors don't know much about. This is why we have started "Landon's Love," a developing organization/business to raise money for genetic research in order to help doctors better understand chromosome deletions such as Landon’s, comfort parents as they embrace this journey with their child, and ensure that people with genetic differences have the brightest future possible. Our son might be missing part of a chromosome, but he has captured the hearts of all who have met him. There is nothing better than Landon's love!

17 January 2009

After some wear...

...it looks like i am going to have to add some more holes to the pins...i have been wearing one around to see how it would hold up and i think i need to add more holes so the the wire is more secure.

school is really interfering with this little project...i vote that i quit and just do this for a living! can anyone else back me up on that :-) i didn't get to make any magnets or pins this past week and the stuff i made last week still needs to be painted. i'm trying not to get too discouraged...after all, we still haven't heard from genetics to see what organization(s) we can donate to anyway.

i hope to get more pictures up before too long, but that would require me to actually have made something new :-)

2 comments:

  1. I second the notion for you to quit. As a matter of fact, I should quit my job too so I can be your Pennsylvania Business Partner. What do you think? Don't get discouraged...it will get done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...Jennie....I totally want to support you in this endeavor, but if you quit, I'll go nuts...lol...maybe I could just be more helpful at work and you would have more time at home...

    ReplyDelete