i cannot sleep, so those who know me well know that i cannot just sit and do nothing...i have to DO something. I tried to make a pendant in the shape of the Landon's Love logo...i liked it, but i am afraid it will scratch people. I didn't know what to do with my creation after that, so i stuck it on a stick for some reason and imagined that people could use it as a plant stake and then i thought that was sort of weird, so i put it on a key chain. i'm still not so sure what to think of it...any comments/suggestions would be appreciated.
LOVE the key chain idea! Maybe it could even go on roller skate laces??!! :)
ReplyDeleteI REALLY LIKE THIS ONE! Hope it wasn't too much trouble to make 'cause I can think of a lot of uses for this as well as the other key chains you have made! :~)
ReplyDelete